What is the International Soils Meeting?
Where else can you reach scientists, researchers, educators and students who make and influence buying decisions--all in one place at one time! The International Soils Meeting is one of the few gatherings bringing together scientific leaders in a unique buying environment. The International Soils Meeting features technical presentations along with a host of networking events and award ceremonies. The exhibition features the latest scientific equipment, supplies, services, and reference materials available.
Who will attend the International Soils Meeting?
The International Soils Meeting attendees are leading scientists in industry, government and academia interested in the latest research, product development, and industry advances relating to the field of soil sciences.
Why should your company choose to exhibit at the International Soils Meeting?
- Place your company name in front of this specialty audience of buyers.
- Gain exposure and develop relationships with professionals and students in the soil sciences, the largest audience of soil scientists in one place at one time.
- Complimentary listing in the International Soils Meeting Program (both printed and digital versions), available to all attendees at the annual meetings. Deadline for inclusion in the printed program is October 25, 2018.
- Enjoy reduced rates on Career Center job postings/resume access to connect with qualified job seekers at the meetings and on the web.
- Market your company through a complimentary listing on the SSSA International Soils Meeting Website.
- Attend sessions relating to your area of interest.
- Network with attendees at Sunday evening’s Opening Reception, held in the Exhibit Hall.